A) Applicants shall be entitled to a refund under the following circumstances:
1. Written notice of withdrawal from the program received prior to 7 January 2019 will incur a cancellation fee of $50.
2. Notices of withdrawal received after 7 January 2019 shall not be eligible for any refund.
3. Total incapacitation due to medical reasons after Jan 7 and prior to Jan 14 2019, which is to be supported by a detailed medical certificate, will incur a cancellation fee of $100, regardless of age.
4. Should any of the programs be cancelled due to insufficient numbers, students shall be entitled to a full refund.
5. Advanced notice in writing is required for any applications for refunds. No refunds will be considered after the commencement date of each program.
B) Fees are non-transferable to another person or deferrable to another date.
C) Partial refunds shall not be issued for non-attendance.
D) Non transferable to other training. This applies to other holiday workshops and general class fees.
I/We, the undersigned person/s, understand and accept the terms and conditions of enrolment.
I/We warrant that the student is physically fit and able to participate in the holiday workshop.
I/We acknowledge that at all times while the student is on the Melbourne Dance Centre (MDC) premises, the student is responsible for his/her property and in attending classes is participating at his/her own risk.
I/We agree and acknowledge that MDC reserves the right to solely determine the appropriate class / group appointment for each student.
In consideration of Melbourne Dance Centre accepting this application and providing the services to the student, I/We agree to release and indemnify MDC, its officers, employees and contractors from and against any claim, demand or liability for any injury, loss or damage whatsoever and howsoever caused.
In the case of an emergency, I (student over 18 or parent legal guardian) authorise MDC to seek medical assistance, including ambulance costs, if necessary and I agree to cover any costs incurred.